Online Banking Features
We offer this free service to you for your own convenience. You are still more than welcome to stop in and see us or call anytime. But we realize that sometimes it can be difficult to make it into the bank during business hours. Just follow the directions below and you’ll be on your way to banking anywhere, anytime. With Internet Banking, you can do the following with your bank accounts:
- View account balances (including checking, savings, loans and lines of credit, CDs and IRAs)
- View images of checks you wrote
- Transfer funds (between your deposit accounts and to make payments on your loans)
- View account transaction history
- Print statements
- Download transactions into your financial management software
- E-mail us with questions or support inquiries
(checking accounts only)
Online BillPayer allows you to pay your bills online using a safe and secure method. The following are several of the benefits of using DB&T Online BillPayer:
- Free of charge to customers
- Pay any business or person online instead of writing checks—Save the postage!
- Bills will be paid electronically
- Up to 99 payees can be set up through BillPayer
- You may set up recurring payments weekly, biweekly or monthly
- Once you have set up the vendor/merchant, then you can look at the VIEW PAYEES screen and will see a field that will tell you if the vendor is set up electronically or will be paid by check
- Electronic Transactions come out of your account at the end of the business day in which you enter the transaction as long as the transaction is posted by 1 pm. Otherwise it will be transacted on the next business day.
- BillPayer Checks will be physically sent in the same time frame, but will not clear from your account until the payee presents it to DB&T.
If you forget your User ID or Personal Identification Number (PIN), you may contact our Phone Center @ 1-800-639-8381 or by email @ email@example.com.